Drive Automatic School
Automatic Intensive and Semi-Intensive & Block Booked Courses in selected KT & TW Areas.CALL OR TEXT 07766017915
FIRST 3 HOURS ONLY £60
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
By choosing, booking and purchasing lessons with Drive Automatic School (here at http://www.driveautomaticschool.co.uk/ or with any of our instructors or other third party agents acting on our behalf). Whether you have paid cash, bank transfer or by PayPal you agree to be bound by the following conditions:
1) The Pupil certifies that a valid, suitable and legal licence is held to drive/learn in the tuition vehicle. You must be legally allowed to drive in the UK. The Pupil must inform the Instructor if they receive any endorsements on their licence during the period they are receiving tuition. You must notify your Instructor of any matters which affect your ability or entitlement to have driving tuition, for example, but not limited to, any lack, or loss, of a valid UK provisional or other driving licence.
2) It is the responsibility of the Pupil to take both the paper and card parts of their provisional (or other) licence to the driving lesson(s) and/or test(s).
3) By showing up and commencing the lesson you are confirming that you are physically, emotionally and mentally fit to drive and receive tuition for the duration of the lesson.
4) The Instructor is at liberty to refuse to proceed with or stop a lesson(s) if the Instructor has reason to believe that the Pupil is under the influence of or suffering the effects of alcohol, drugs, tiredness or other mental, emotional or physical issues.
5) Payment for lesson(s) must be made in full before the lesson/s begins.
6) A lesson is a minimum of 1 hour duration. If for any reason, outside the control of the Instructor, the Instructor cannot give the full lesson time (1 hour or otherwise) any lost time will be added to future lesson(s) by agreement between the Instructor and the Pupil.
7) In the event of a mechanical breakdown/fault or other difficulty outside the control of the Instructor, the Instructor reserves the right to rearrange/cancel the lesson(s) at short notice.
8) A minimum of notice of 48 hours (to the start time of the lesson) must be given by you, the Pupil, to the Instructor, via phone call or text message if you want to cancel your lesson/s. Failure to give notice within the 48 hours (to the start time of the lesson) may result in you being fully charged for the cancelled lesson(s).
9) A minimum of notice of 48 hours (to the start time of the lesson) must be given by you, the Pupil, to the Instructor, via phone call or text message if you want to cancel your lesson/s. Failure to give notice within the 48 hours (to the start time of the lesson) may result in you being fully charged for the cancelled lesson(s).
10) Lesson reminders are sent as a favour. It is the responsibility of the Pupil to remember all booked lesson dates and times. If the Pupil forgets the lesson date(s)/time(s) the Pupil may be fully charged.
11) The Instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of his vehicle for a driving test.
12) Driving tests may only be arranged with the prior agreement between the Instructor and the Pupil.
13) If you some reason you want a refund for lesson(s) booked you will be entitled to a refund subject to the below,
-If you have taken lesson(s) at the time of cancellation you will not be eligible for a refund on any lesson(s) taken.
-Where it is possible to do so, you will be refunded using the same method you used to pay for your lesson(s) when you made the payment.
If for any reason this is not possible, the Instructor reserves the right to refund you by any other method deemed appropriate.
-Any refund will be given to you after 7 working days of the request date of refund and not before.
-Any refund request must be submitted in full to firstname.lastname@example.org
14) The Instructor will accept no liability for accidents, injury or damage to any third party caused by the Pupil’s negligence or recklessness during a lesson.
15) LEGAL LIABILITY
The Pupil should be aware that the Instructors primary objective is to promote road safety and in doing so the Instructor may take control of the vehicle. The Instructor will make every effort to instruct the Pupil to the highest standard but can in no way be held liable for any errors or loss that the Pupil may make whilst driving and not accompanied by the Instructor either before or after a test pass.
16) Please note test ready pupils will be prioritised.
17) A non-refundable deposit of £200 must be made when you book an intensive course. The remaining balance must be paid 2 weeks before the 1st lesson.
CALL OR TEXT
Drive Automatic School © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Please read these terms and conditions in relation to purchasing lessons and learning to drive with Drive Automatic school.